Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reflection

What have you learned about journalism or yourself?

-I have learned plenty throughout my time as a wheel student as well as part of the new-news staff. To be specific, I have learned about the value of photojournalism as a career, and how to revise and edit my work when working.

What did you like about the class?

-I really enjoyed the use of computers everyday, because the tasks were easily accomplished and were fun as well.

What did you not like about the class?

-Hmm, I can't really say what I DON'T like about the class. It was pretty much all positive experiences in this class, both wheel and news team, (I have to say that I enjoy beings on the news team much better.)

What would you like to see next semester or if you took this class again?

-In the event that I do take this class again (which I am), I would appreciate seeing more harmony and success in the class, not saying that there's not enough, but I would just like to witness a more fun and interesting class.

What grade do you think you deserve and why?

-Without being conceited, I believe that I deserve an A. The reasons being that I've put forth effort to complete all of the assigned tasks to the fullest extent, and I've abided by the rules of the class. Furthermore it is to my attention that by doing so, an A should be appointed to the person who did.

No comments:

Post a Comment